This week my focus was on staying healthy and trying to get some good runs in.
Training for this week:
Sunday: 2 hours of softball practice
Monday: 6 miles road(8:00 pace) - felt annoyed
Tuesday: 90 minutes elliptical trainer HR: 135-145 Miles: 9
Wednesday: 8 miles road (7:45 pace) - felt ok
Thursday: 70 minutes elliptical trainer HR: 130-140 Miles: 7
Friday: Softball game (we won 20-5)
Saturday: ZERO (too much to do to prepare for San Antonio trip)
Total Weekly: 30
This was not quite the plan I had ... my zero on Friday was to rest up for the 30+ miler I had planned for Saturday. I had originally planned on a solo 12 summits run. I then decided that Lake Youngs was more suited to the type of running I would doing at the 12 hour run, so I planned on 3 loops there. As it turned out, I was too stressed trying to make plans for our trip to San Antonio, so I skipped it.
So, totals for the last 3 weeks - 62, 53, 30 ... am I tapering!

2 comments:
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»
Post a Comment