Sunday: 0 Monday: 6 miles R Tuesday: 6 miles R Wednesday: 9 miles R Thursday: 8 miles T Friday: 7 miles R Saturday: 34 miles T (12 summits run with Van)
Emphatically NOT! I'm not sure why she wanted to run the 12 summits aside from her need for endorphins. But, I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth either. If I don't kill myself with my training schedule, I'll be tough by the end of August! *tc
She was planning on it but was pretty beat after the 12 summits. She was hurting and I encouraged her to stay home. Glad to hear she listened to her body. *tc
5 comments:
Does that woman ever rest?
Emphatically NOT! I'm not sure why she wanted to run the 12 summits aside from her need for endorphins. But, I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth either. If I don't kill myself with my training schedule, I'll be tough by the end of August! *tc
I half expected Van to show up at white river on Sunday. I told her I couldn't do 2 in a row like she can.
She was planning on it but was pretty beat after the 12 summits. She was hurting and I encouraged her to stay home. Glad to hear she listened to her body. *tc
Best regards from NY! »
Post a Comment