Monday, November 16, 2020

2020 Running Numbers through October 31st

Through  the first10 months of this year I've run alone quite a bit. I was able to run a couple races early in the year and a couple over the summer. Here are my stats thus far. Some of these are real races, some are virtual races, and some are just long training runs: 

Marathons: 5

50Ks: 11 

Double marathons: (these were point-to-point races where I ran to the start from the finish, then ran the race)

100Ks: 5 (2 on snow, 3 on roads)

Here are some monthly/weekly mile numbers for this year:

January - April: averaged 167 miles a month/40 miles a week

May - October: averaged 321 miles a month / 75 miles a week

In addition to all the miles, I've added 20-30 minutes a day of core and light weights work starting in the summer. 

November is a rest month for me and I have run 134 miles through mid-month. I anticipate doing some sled pulling over the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend and more over the Christmas and New Year's weekends with Shawn. 


No comments: