Hey Tony! I will be there. But you know I hate Lake Youngs ;) See you this upcoming weekend at ... Lake Youngs ... grrr.
You cool with Day Of Drop-In/Registration, cash in hand?
day of race ... ok of course. This is a fundraiser so we will accept money anytime you want to give it to us. Hope to see you there ... *tc
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.
Congrats at your finish at Western States!!!!! I'll see you at the Fund Run. Any chance of an early start BTW?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey Tony! I will be there. But you know I hate Lake Youngs ;) See you this upcoming weekend at ... Lake Youngs ... grrr.
You cool with Day Of Drop-In/Registration, cash in hand?
day of race ... ok of course. This is a fundraiser so we will accept money anytime you want to give it to us. Hope to see you there ... *tc
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.
Congrats at your finish at Western States!!!!! I'll see you at the Fund Run. Any chance of an early start BTW?
Post a Comment